I really enjoyed the scene last night when Senzo met up with Paul at the MM Love Studio. I did not think Senzo would confront Paul about Karabo but he did and he stood his ground well. You could see that Paul was rattled by what Senzo told him. Good on you Senzo for sticking up for Karabo and putting Paul in his place. Paul has not been treating Karabo well of late and Senzo made this very clear to Paul. What will be interesting now is if Senzo and Karabo become more than friends. Maybe after all these years of failed relationships for Karabo, Senzo may turn out to be the one! That will not go down well at all with Sibusiso!!

NOTHANDO said:

what he did was uncalled for,yeah he is karabo’s ffriend but he didn’t have to go to paul,she told him her problems coz she needed a friend not someone to fight her attles.And paul is just driving me nuts,his guilt and the way he is so engulfed by it will cost him a second chance in love,I can’t understand why he is shutting karabo out.She has lost so much she deserves to be happy now and paul is depriving her of the love he can offer and he is proving himself a jerk,karabo is just the only goodwoman he could ever find.and that senzo boy? UPHAPHILE!

Dabir said:

I think Senzo did the right thing, at least it makes Paul realise that what he’s doing to Karabo is not right. But as for Senzo, he’s too young for Karabo!! I disagree completely………

ntshantsha` said:

I don’t go for what Senzo did, but maybe on the other side it will help put some sense into Paul’s head. As for Senzo and Karabo its big NOOOO. No ways he is not her type.

lusie said:

uzobe engaqali uKarabo what about i-bodyguard yakhe if uyafuna uSenzo Go’Karabo Go ixhegwazana legusha lixhelwa ngabafana,U go girl.

juliet said:

for senzo and Karabo l dont agree with the going out together they can be friends yaah but not more than friends but senzo did the right he stood up for his friend Karabo but Karabo am watching please dont do any thing that kid he only trying to you out of that situation with Paul at least you have a shoulder to lean on to dont lean to much.

nothando said:

i only hope the script writers are not going to spoil karabo’s image by making her have an affair with senzo.At the moment as a die hard fan of karabo i am fine with the relationshio/friendship that he has with senzo,but i just can’t tolerate a situation where they would have to go out coz karabo is too clean to have a ralationship with someone so young(awu palesa ndu….wanted by the police for chicken murder!)and senzo is just not the kind of guy who would go for someone so old.A relationship would rui their clean images and would be a big turnoff for us loyal fans of miss moroka.

Dabir said:

Is it just me or Senzo doesn’t change his jeans for real?? I seam to notice him in the same jeans almost all the time, why is that??

nothando said:

I also noticed that the guy doesn’t change his jeans and his bli-bling belt!Maybe thats what the script or whatever says,that he shouldn’t have many clothes considering the fact that he came to Jozi jobless and broke. And those jeans look so tight on him!

yee digg?! said:

What’s up with Paul na?! I’m so anxious for them to get back together again, I just can’t wait. And this time I really pray and hope that they are in it for the long haul. They are quite the perfect couple but above all, I just want Karabo to be happy. She deserves that much. As for Senzo, I think he is really cute and is being a shoulder to lean on and vice-versa with Karabs. That couple could never be and if it were to happen then Gen. writers would’ve lost it. Paul needs to wake up, I can see Senzo’s talk the other day didn’t do much. He must just make the first move and Karabo will definitely follow. Yoh, ek kan nie wag nie maan.

lulu said:

i would just die if you would let u-senzo have an affair with karabo.PLS DONT LET IT HAPPEN BCAUSE HE WILL GET HURT.

gift nakbinde said: