I was a bit surprised seeing Queen going to Australia. She is obviously going to see Steve and this is going to be a surprise to him. I just hope that the surprise is not on Queen when she gets there and sees Steve happily in love with another woman. Now that would certainly break Queen’s heart. Poor Queen, she must be the one person I know who wants all the romance in the world but can not find a man to help her. She must be missing Steve so much thus the reason to go to Australia and everyone is busy thinking she is off on a cruise whilst she is going to Australia. I just hope your heart does not get broken again Queeny.

Tary said:

Poor Queem,she is gud at seeing & making other pple happy in love but as for herself her love life is stagnant.I hope she finds Steve still single,she really sacrifice a lot to those dear to her seeing their dreams come thru in love,i wish her happiness as well.Knowing how Generations operates i won’t surprised to see Queen coming back home stressed & depressed not forgetting disappointed as well,she might find Steve married.Pliz sript writters give Queen a gud love life now.

molebi said:

going to australis is the dummest thing queen has ever done. first all she ddnt tel steve she is coming and secondly does she a expect steve, a man to jus mob around waitn for queen to show out of the blu.

Mona said:

Steve showed up @ Queen’s work place last night. So I think they are both out on the hunt foro each other.

Tary said:

I felt bad for Queen,she missed Steve.How can she be so dump,in dis world of technology u don’t just travel anyhow minus communicating.surprises dnt work like dat as Steve is a businessman he can be on any continent at any given time.Hope they will meet again coz they deserve each other as Steve is a real hunk,wish he was my man.

kels said:

oh shame i feel bad for queen,how could she miss steve,its a pity

oh shame i feel bad for queen,how could she miss steve,its a pity

shakey said:

oh shame.i cnt wait to see whats gona hapen but i wush queen all the best!

oh shame.i cnt wait to see whats gona hapen but i wush queen all the best!

Zozo said:

Yheah she deserves some romance its been a long time

Yheah she deserves some romance its been a long time

wendy said:

Karabo gets tired of miscarrying and leaves I Generrubish (She says she is not Brooke)that is when Queen & Paul’s baby survive. Uhmmmmmm lekker ne?………..