I just received a comment post from one of our readers and this is what they think is going to happen on Our Soapie. What do you think about it all?

Sarah is Sbusiso’s aunt- and he knows it!!! Senzo is Sbusiso’s half brother.
Well Senzo is Sarah’s son by Sbusiso’s father. Sarah had an affair with Sbusiso’s father after Busi burnt their house down. They had to hide the secret so they suggest that the boy be given away for adoption. Later when Busi found out she was very angry, swore never to speak to Sbusiso again. She managed to get the files from hospital, with the intention of raising Senzo as his own son; hence the box Sbusiso burnt.

You must keep watching because Senzo is going to visit Ntombi at home and meet Sarah. When he is introduced Sarah starts screaming & crying. The name Senzo was given to him your mother, as Sarah will say. When this happens Sbusiso will be looking from the balcony, eyes full of tears not believing the nightmare and the nerve of Sarah. Anyway you will then get a glimpse of the terrible events to unfold after this incident.

Ntombi gets frustrated about the lies and gets comfort from Kenneth, they have rough sex and a one night stand. Princie gets too comfortable with uncle Paul aka Daddy, and he decides to make the little boy happy by proposing to Queen. Karabo is devastated, goes to the bar for a drink, meets up with Senzo who is also frustrated. Senzo takes Karabo to his place for coffee and to talk, one thing leads to another. Karabo finds herself in bed with Senzo. She feels guilty but hides it from Paul. Months go-by and Karabo is pregnant again- who’s the father Senzo or Paul?

Paul and Queen starts kissing when Karabo is away with Senzo – “business meetings”. We later find out that Bridgette is back in Generations posing as Kenneth’s daughter Thandeka to seek revenge after Khethiwe falls pregnant with Dumisane’s child. Khaphela is disappointed with Khethiwe’s pregnancy and plans to kill Dumisane. The drama unfolds when Khethiwe and Karabo’s babies are switched in hospital, with the same blood groups, Dumisane dead and Karabo’s secret about the father of the baby Paul is exposed again to the same fate he had about Grace – shame!!! The story of the babies will be a Catastrophe!!!

Khaphela realises that Khethiwe is not a virgin anymore and not her type and goes for Sarah. Grace graduates from Varsity, but the plane crashes on her way back home. The Ezweni shares-well that’s still a mystery. Sharon tells Palesa about her night with Sam. Palesa not happy but who cares? She runs after Ajax with the hope of making Sam jealous, but Ajax falls for Dinny. Samuel comes out of the closet he’s Gay and he’s in love with Ajax-always had feelings for him.

Belinda runs after Kenneth, her plan? To take over Mashaba Media. She falls in love with Thomas. With the help of Ace Belinda wins over Mashaba Media. Karabo gets tired of hiding who the baby daddy is and gives Queen a hint. Queen runs and tells Paul. Paul seeks advice from Kenneth, who gladly offers and they plot to take over New Horizons. Karabo decides to take a leave of absence to raise his son, and leaves Ntombi in charge. With her in-depth knowledge of secrets in both Mashaba Media and now New Horizons Ntombi rises her game and becomes the …….

I hope this rubbish got you glued to the screen, now if you wanna be Mfundi Vundla. Try it out…. you never know your skills until you put it down to paper… Enjoy the rest of the day and keep watching.

For me this all seems to be a bit too far fetched but I guess we all have our own thoughts and views about Our Soapie.

Nosipho said:

Well if this was Days of Our Lives or The Bold&The Beautiful I would consider this bt this is a very conservative South Africa where these sorts of story lines wont go down that well with the viewers.

Gudney said:

I dont blv dat.If Senzo is Sbu’s half brother then why Sbu has a problem with dat.Probably theres more into it than this.

Mfundi said:

I don`t think senzo is sbu half brother I think senzo is sbu`s son and busi

I don`t think senzo is sbu half brother I think senzo is sbu`s son and busi

banga said:

This is a load of %$^#%@^#! No wonder Generations employs the people they do, and not arb storyliners from the streets. Eish! I think Generations is just brilliant the way it is… Still not sure why everyone assumes Senzo is Busi and Ngamla’s son… INCEST?!?!?!?!?! C’MON!

Ndina said:

Oh, that story line is very complicated, pls Let Karabo and Paul feel each other… I mean really really well… whats all these Queens & Pauls?……. No ways gal… Karabo for life…. But Paul needs to be shaken maan… othewise we will tell Karabo to dump you like a hot -potato, she is so precious to be wasted.

mercy said:

this is bullshit and will NEVER ever happen

this is bullshit and will NEVER ever happen

molebi said:

the first tym i read that n nothng ws said on palessa i realised it ws a bluff.

the first tym i read that n nothng ws said on palessa i realised it ws a bluff.

molebi said:

the first tym i read that n nothng ws said on palesa i realised it ws a bluff.

the first tym i read that n nothng ws said on palesa i realised it ws a bluff.

TUMELO said:

its impossible I TOTALLY disagree with the statement that senzo is sbu’s half brother…senzo is a son to busi and jack mabaso.period

TUMELO makgoara said:

yep its not true that he is a brothe to sbu

yep its not true that he is a brothe to sbu

Ntokozo Sibiya said:

Senzo is Sbusiso and Busi’s son that why Sbusiso wants nothing to do with him, he is ashamed!!!!!

hlengi said:

Guys you are imagining too much

Guys you are imagining too much

ray radebe said:

nah…i cnt believ all dis..sam cnt be gay..senzo is gay.period

nah…i cnt believ all dis..sam cnt be gay..senzo is gay.period

T Bos said:

Ray Radebe my brother why are you on the April post in December,,is that backward

b.gal said:

dat bull it cn nt hppn in yo drims man……..

dat bull it cn nt hppn in yo drims man……..

mazazah90 said:

and sam cannot be gay

and sam cannot be gay

Bongiswa Felicia said:

ahwoa ppl! this is not true rite? Khethiwe, Karabo, Senzo? No! I dn’t think dats wat is happening now!

Anelisa said:

Well….This is totally impossible.

Well….This is totally impossible.

edward tiro said:

good luck for every body

good luck for every body

nomvuzo said:

this is all a lie,why are you keep lying on us because all those things you said are going to happen never did,i am sick and tired of reading this thing because you are making us fools

sabelo Mthiyane said:

guy stop lying to us we need what excecly going to happen.

guy stop lying to us we need what excecly going to happen.

Shanty_Shane said:

why does queen always have 2 interfer with people s life?

why does queen always have 2 interfer with people s life?

Minenhle said:

Ruby has to be the best actor alive hands down!!!!!!! also big up to uDineo, i dont think she deserves the pain of finding out that she is a rape child…

gomolemo said:

I don’t like what is going on in generations how can own child do that to you and what do u techer our childern who likes to watch it and some of the actres a role modles to our kids

NHSEO Scam said:

I’m actually encouraged using your writing expertise and even using the design as part of your blog page. Is that this any paid for motif or perhaps have you personalize it oneself? In either case carry on the good excellent creating, it truly is exceptional to determine a fantastic site exactly like it now.

Hailey Swanson said:

You’ve made a number of the very best details now there. I actually looked on-line with the issue and discovered a lot of people should go together with together with your site.

jenniffer mokolobate said:

lmfao….I know this is an old thing but I just saw it and I must say….lmao that would have been some crazy great story line..u good ey

Kholo said:

Nah… Its al a lie geez

Nah… Its al a lie geez

Kholo said:

Mhhm i dnt blv it dats nva gna happen.period

Mhhm i dnt blv it dats nva gna happen.period

Kholo said:

Senzo h is nt totally a gay he had sex with noluntu dat forms lil mqobi

Senzo h is nt totally a gay he had sex with noluntu dat forms lil mqobi

Kholo said:

Poor mqobi may his soul RIP

Poor mqobi may his soul RIP

Notty said:

if its true then Generations is gonna rock!!

if its true then Generations is gonna rock!!