What got into Senzo’s mind? That was the silliest thing he could have done: going to the bar and then starting to strip and shouting to the everyone that he is Sibusiso’s nephew! I know people do some crazy things when they are drunk but what Senzo did was pushing it! And what confused me even more was: what were Sibusisio, Ntombi, Karabo and Paul doing at Tsalanang anyway? It just seemed a bit too convenient for me. Now Senzo has to bare the brunt of Sibusiso and I can bet you that Dlomo is one angry man! Good luck Senzo!!

Yee digg?! said:

Hahahahaha! Oh ma gosh. How much I laughed at that scene. I don’t realli mind the convenience of it all bt damn, we should get more scenes like that. Not the stripping ofcourse, im not being nawty or anythng, hehe, but just the craziness and humour :-D Twas fun watching that. Loved it!

Sindy said:

I agree, what a scene! But please guys do something about your stomachs!! Did you see that tyre around Senzo’s waist?? And i tell you Samuel’s will be worse!!! a bit of ab work in the gym will not hurt.

Ndina said:

Sindy, am with you on this, I wasn’t impressed by Senzo’s stomach either its…. ag, not so well taken care of………
And Thabo,I thought the two pairs K&P, S&N) were having dinner at some restaurants and they decided to pass by Tsala… or am I missing smthing here?

I t

I t

serufhe said:

ooh Gosh. That scene was funny, even 2day at home we still laugh abt it. Sindy I agree with u, These guys need to hit the gym.

molebi said:

i laughed my lungs out at that scene but the luk of senzo’s ab got me scming eeeewwwwwww!!!! disapointed by the body coz the stripper man aka senzo is just 2 cute for that tummy.nxt tym a guy duz a scene like that please help him get ready for it like a real work out would do not the minute one on the scenes. speaking of abs why is it that these guys hv subscribed for the gym but they look so horrible. especially sam.

conwoman said:

hahaha damn senzo’s stomach had me in stiches, but his still the cutest thing ever thou just that the tyre around your waist got to bounce Senzosssssssss

OLWETHU D said:

WELL I MUST SAY THE SCENE BETWEEN SENZO EN DLOMO GAVE M CHILLS….THE WAY SENZO STOOD UP TO DLOMO WAS AMAZING,U GUYS TOOK THE SCRIPT EN MADE IT UR OWN…..UR GUYS KEEP M GUESSING ON WATS GONA HAPPEN AT UR NEXT SCENE EN I MUST SAY IM LOVING THE GUESSING WAY………DNT DISAPOINT GUYS…OH EN SENZO REMEMBER THE GYM IS UR FRIEND

Thule said:

you guys are mad(niyahlanya)i dont see anything wrong with Senzos tummy.

you guys are mad(niyahlanya)i dont see anything wrong with Senzos tummy.

Heather mary said: