I guess Palesa’s days on our Soapie are finally coming to an end now. Last night she literally turned herself in to the police with all the information about her and her fathers dealings. The officer did however say she will try to strike a deal with the prosecutor so that Palesa could get lesser time in jail than she would have because she has turned herself in. What is funny is that she has not even told her father what is going on as the dad is busy planning for them to leave the country. I suspect they will get arrested at that airport as they are about to leave. So now it looks set that Palesa will leave Our Soapie with her going to jail for some time. I just hope this will result in the shelter not being closed so all those people can go back to the shelter and leave Siqalo Court.

modikwa said:

Poor palesa ….she is goin down…

Poor palesa ….she is goin down…

khocy said:

Her eyes are even more Swollen than before

Her eyes are even more Swollen than before

olivia said:

Oh guys l felt very sorry for Palesa yesterday…..ohhh poor Palesa.

Oh guys l felt very sorry for Palesa yesterday…..ohhh poor Palesa.

modikwa said:

she is not my favourite but @ the moment i feel very deep for her…

she is not my favourite but @ the moment i feel very deep for her…

Maqz said:

palesa sholud go we a tired of feeling sorry for her, and guys i think khethi will go as she is going to see the doctor on monday

modikwa said:

Daddy must come from God knows where to face the music.. its about time they dance to their own tunes

modikwa said:

kante how long do you think the surgery will take?

kante how long do you think the surgery will take?

something will be wrong with it so that it takes long

something will be wrong with it so that it takes long

modikwa said:

hope it doesnt really go wrong ..am tired of seeing her with those bandages..

hope it doesnt really go wrong ..am tired of seeing her with those bandages..

Floyd said:

Shazz, Shazz, Shazz!!! Need i say more.

Shazz, Shazz, Shazz!!! Need i say more.

modikwa said:

dont think so.. that’ll be enough about the sassy shaz…

dont think so.. that’ll be enough about the sassy shaz…

Lindi said:

poor pali that is not a nice way to leave the soapie anyway she’s a good actor.bigup pali we will miss u girl

Maqz said:

u know modikwa nowadays i dont look at khethiwe, bandages, pregnancy thats why i didnt see that guy proparly

olivia said:

Maqz Khethi is not going anyway my dear, she will be with us until the end of the month,just ignore the growing tummy.

Maqz said:

eish olivia im tired of khethiwe’s pregnancy if she can be at the hospital it will be better

Lindi said:

i guess the father will bribe the judge cauze he’s loaded with mony.this days they you got you got everything never get arrested.

hey me i cant help it those bandages,irritates the hell out on me

hey me i cant help it those bandages,irritates the hell out on me

Lindi said:

khethi khethi is falling for her hamburger dumisani again.I saw the way she was smilling at him that day

Lindi said:

I guess you will get used to them modikwa

I guess you will get used to them modikwa

olivia said:

Just get used to the bandages, they are there “for life”woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Maqz said:

get used to the bandages No No no………

get used to the bandages No No no………

Fix said:

I wonder who’s going to be ajax’s manager now that Palesa is going.

I wonder who’s going to be ajax’s manager now that Palesa is going.

olivia said:

I think they are going to employ someone else and i guess it must be a lady coz there are just a few ladies on our soapie.

tshili said:

i was realy getting tired of palesa and her modeling movement and moods..she must go

Zenso will be Ajax’s manager after he wins the MVA

Zenso will be Ajax’s manager after he wins the MVA

Fix said:

I don’t think Sbu will approve his son works 4 mashaba media!

I don’t think Sbu will approve his son works 4 mashaba media!

Fix said:

Palesa I do feel sorry 4 u but going 2 jail is something u should hav thought about b4 scheming with yo Dad.

thats his choice who he wanna work for.. the boy can make decicions for himself

thats his choice who he wanna work for.. the boy can make decicions for himself

Fix said:

hey guys Dineo doesn’t stop does she? she seems to b hanging around in Paul’s office more often these days.

modikwa said:

the woman knows what she wants my dear. and she aint gonna stop until she gets it.. and Paul seem to be playing along.. i hate him for that…they deserve each other…poor karabo is trying to reachout but she gets locked outside thats sad..

olivia said:

Why is it that all of a sudden little Dinny is so much into this “abortion thing” now.Guys dont you think she wants to have an abortion as well since we’ve been suspecting that she is preggies?

modikwa said:

she can live with that since the Dad is nowhere around and it beeing a disgrace to carry a child of ur husband’s son

Maqz said:

u could be rite olivia, u saw her eyes when paul chose that picture which was writen murder

Dee said:

GOOD GIRL PALESA

GOOD GIRL PALESA

tshili said:

that typing machine really annoys me..is paul still wrintng the book

that typing machine really annoys me..is paul still wrintng the book

Lindi said:

Dinny and Paul are dating I saw them kissing

Dinny and Paul are dating I saw them kissing

Lindi what are u talking about

Lindi what are u talking about

olivia said:

No Lindi that is big NO….are we watching the same generations?

No Lindi that is big NO….are we watching the same generations?

modikwa said:

u r so lying wena lindi hauuu!! when and where.. pls no exagerations here!!!

u r so lying wena lindi hauuu!! when and where.. pls no exagerations here!!!

Lindi said:

Lets talk about Palesa bathong

Lets talk about Palesa bathong

Sthemby said:

Lindi le nna I saw them kissing

Lindi le nna I saw them kissing

Sthemby said:

Even if Khethiwe can go, it won’t be for a long time because she has a baby already, IN REAL LIFE GUYZ!!!!

Dee said:

Are we going to have a story line about her pregnancy

Are we going to have a story line about her pregnancy

olivia said:

Oh she has a baby….congrats….Khethi.

Oh she has a baby….congrats….Khethi.

Thembi said:

I’m also tired of seeing khethi’s bandages maybe when she comes back from where she’ll go she’s gonna come without them

khocy said:

Khethi have a baby now?

Khethi have a baby now?

Mfundi said:

Oh really I did`nt know that Khethi has already had a baby,mhhhhh.

Oh really I did`nt know that Khethi has already had a baby,mhhhhh.

Lindi said:

Hey guys most of you here you are realy mamgoboza were do you get all the info “khethi has a baby” Sthembi you are no1 and Khocy no2 and Olivia no3 before i forget ntshantsha is no 4 so it means uGladice is better she’s no 5.

Stirfry said:

Hmmm,the new gym guy must even start!! Dumie will strangle him, he is the jeolousest lover I have ever seen.

Stirfry said:

I meant mustn’t

I meant mustn’t

hello Stifry where have u been i really like u name

hello Stifry where have u been i really like u name

stirfry said:

Been busy with examz, I missed you too!

Been busy with examz, I missed you too!

Dee said:

I like your name too stirfry

I like your name too stirfry

God will bless u and u pass ur exams

God will bless u and u pass ur exams

stirfry said:

Hey thanx guys, you really making me shy now, but I love it too!

Hey thanx guys, you really making me shy now, but I love it too!

stirfry said:

Thanx Maqz. Going back to Palesa, its good that Ajax jnkws everything @least he will tell Sam the whole stroy incase Pali runsaway with her dad without telling him.

khocy said:

LMAO……

LMAO……

Dee said:

It’s good that palesa will go to jail with her cat walk in the orange overalls

It’s good that palesa will go to jail with her cat walk in the orange overalls

stirfry said:

Dee she wont be able to do it! there you walk in a straight line, no zigzags!

Dee she wont be able to do it! there you walk in a straight line, no zigzags!

ntshantsha said:

Meaning that Lindi u r our line manager, we are doing a great job neh boss, we learned from the best(LINDI)

Get up 4rm that chair and go buy a magazine…

Get up 4rm that chair and go buy a magazine…

Dee said:

So there’s no time there for zigzag?

So there’s no time there for zigzag?

i feel sorry for palesa geezzz, the gal is in for it

i feel sorry for palesa geezzz, the gal is in for it

and samuel is always proposing at the wrong time

and samuel is always proposing at the wrong time

Lindi said:

May be he will end up with that shelter lady with a baby remember he was dating Sindi and she was staying in a shack anything is posible.

Lindi said:

Pali is so introuble am feeling for her

Pali is so introuble am feeling for her

Mishka said:

It would be good if PALESA could get out of this mess. SAMUEL and her should live a happy life. I do hope that happens…