Dumisani (real name Dumisani Mbebe) has left the cast of Generations. In the storyline he had a fall out with Dlomo over the whole Nicholas an Orion deal and Dlomo asked him to resign. He cleaned up his house without telling anyone and he just left.

Mbebe confirmed his depature from the Soapie via Facebook by saying:
“It’s official: I have indeed parted ways with the show but that doesn’t mean the end of my acting career because the possibilitiesare endless, including going back to Generations!”

A lot of fans have sent messages to him saying that they will miss him and hope that he returns back to Generations one day. I certainly think he will because this is how I see the storyline going:
Khethiwe is pregnant right now and she does not know it! She fell pregnant when she slept with Dumisani recently during their one night of passion when Khaphela was in hospital. Khaphela is now going to sleep with Khethiwe and ‘make her pregnant’ but the baby is actually going to be Dumisani’s. Dumisani will return years later and find out that the child is really his.

Well those are my thoughts, let’s see what will happen.

What are you going to miss the most about Dumisani? For me the first memory that comes out about Dumisani on Generations is that Nokia ring tone he had some years ago. That ring tone was so annoying and a lot of people started to use it and whenever I heard it, I thought of Shabane!

Good luck Dumisani with you career and we hope to see you on our screens soon!

Mike said:

He was fired for being irresponsible…

He was fired for being irresponsible…

Gugu said:

And Ntombi also leaving Generations, argggggg gen is dead just lyk dis blog

And Ntombi also leaving Generations, argggggg gen is dead just lyk dis blog

Serufe Magogodi said:

I,m sad about Ntombi…….I ll miss her to bits

I,m sad about Ntombi…….I ll miss her to bits

herrie thobejan said:

i dnt lyk this gay things on screen bcos it promotes it a lot. it change the lives of real men into shameless thing.

rose said:

y h8 it wen u r nt gay da fact dat u tok bout it, it shows dat u r intrested in gay thin..

MPHO CATHERINE MODISE said:

I lyk wht. SIBUSISO DID 2 KENNETH.HE GOT WHT HE DESERVE

I lyk wht. SIBUSISO DID 2 KENNETH.HE GOT WHT HE DESERVE

Facebook generator said:

Awesome! Its in fact amazing paragraph, I have got much clear idea concerning from this piece of writing.