Who would have known that of all the eye candy floating around the generations set, Noluntu would pick the one who is not into girls. What got me thinking though was the fact that Senzo claims that he has never been with a girl, so as Noluntu rightly put it “if he has never been with a girl, how will he know he is not into them”? Eish it would be interesting if it turns out that he is like Jason enjoying the best of both worlds, and if that’s the case I dread to think of how Jason will react seeing he is fired up a lot lately.

Talking about Jason I mean at first I did not get his outbursts as he is not a Dlomo and what Sibusiso decides to do should not be his problem. It’s only after yesterday that I saw how he feels as though Sibusiso is taking in Dlomos and non Dlomos will slowly but surely be phased out. If I were him I will start making a backup plan cause you just never know with Sibusiso. Senzo asked him to move out as he does not want his ‘parents” the Zondos to find out he is gay and Jason just nearly burst.

Ruby had an all-nighter with her young lover and seemed quite satisfied (if you ask me) though he had to let him leave before people started arriving. When they were kissing I was just hoping that Dinny would walk in so I can see the look on her face (seeing she does not know that her mum just got her groove back on).

Akhona mistakenly told Caleb that Sibusiso is the one that got him out of the war zone and he was furious. What I don’t get though is why Caleb is angry because he seems not to have a problem with Sibusiso (or so I thought). Mawande is really in for it and I just wish Akhona will give her a heads up on the situation so she comes clean cause her lying will just uncover more issues.

The welcoming ceremony is in the pipeline and it seems Sibusiso coincidentally had to travel, Senzo decided they should go ahead with or without him as it is about time.

Things are getting interesting.
That’s all from me
Ciao
@makanakam

isaac said:

i cant wait to see senzo with noluntu lol hahahahh

i cant wait to see senzo with noluntu lol hahahahh

Rhumba said:

guys ,i really feel for Jason…he is under pressure…being ousted bit by bit.@Isaac,Jason will faint hey if your wish comes true.
Akhona has a big mouth,if you may ask.was also wishing Dineo will catch her mother in the act.when is she gonna see her with ben 10 Xolani…lol..

isaac said:

this will show the real senzo, i want o see that day when dineo catches his mother on the act with xolani aka ben 10

makanaka said:

i must say things are ghetting heated up and eish jason SHAME, as for lungile and steve may the best man win

isaac said:

its when queen find herself a love of her life steves comes from nowere, but i think queen will go back to steve watch the space

Maqz said:

afternoon bloggers

Jason is irritating me he must know gore he is not a dlomo and stop intefering in family matter kanti where a his parents, i realy wish noluntu can push senzo to sleep with her and she becomes pregnant

ruby and ben 10 ijooo no coment

gen is hot nowadays

afternoon bloggers

ruby and ben 10 ijooo no coment

gen is hot nowadays

isaac said:

lol magz this gona be a big payback time for jason to look for her family or leave gen forever.

Makanaka said:

Dish guys Jason am not sure what he was thinking, I mean did he really believe he will one day take over from Sibusiso? Like really now he should wake up and smell the coffee.
As for queen I think she should go with steve cause she was not even on lungile’s list in the first place only when Dineo said no did he think of queen after she. Performed stunts just to get him to look at her.
A

A

Gigi said:

Noluntu is a bad gal and will have a strong influence on Senzo if they hook up…there is always a hidden agenda with that girl she must just get herself a older rich man.

Rhumba said:

@Gigi…kikiki for sure.Noluntu is something else

@Gigi…kikiki for sure.Noluntu is something else

isaac said:

dont ever say that guys after yersterday episode were u seee senzo kissing with noluntu infront of jason..what did jason think after the election of phenyo to be an acting CEO??

Rhumba said:

….If i were Jason,i would start looking for another job and another lover…Phenyo is a real Dlomo,the way he just took over after the meeting and imposes just like Sibusiso.

MPHO said:

I really dont agree with the writers on the Senzo goes straight story line. In reality those who are really gay never get such a chance to flip over like that.
Well good for Senzo, am sure his father Sibusiso will be glad to know he bore a son after all.
Perhaps SA is not ready for such.

Perhaps SA is not ready for such.

isaac said:

mpho did u notice that kiss, i think the gay wont manage that one and that gives us a point that senzi its a straight guy

MPHO said:

I wolud say its poor acting on Senzo’s side or the entire direction of the scene was bad bcos Senzo acted like a typical guy and not the gay he’s supposed to portray.

papadi said:

i think is time for jason to face the reality

i think is time for jason to face the reality

MBERLEE said:

lolz shame poor senzo well noluntu is a no no for me. and as for jason i think he need to forget about senzo and the dlomos