The smile on my face when Senzo told Phenyo how after only being a Dlomo for like a week and now he thinks he is the top dog, eish wow. It serves Phenyo right considering the fact that even though he knew Senzo resigned from Memela he advertised the post and wanted to interview seno for it like hellion dude apply some breaks before things turn nasty.

Ruby and Dineo have agreed to respect each other and ruby was telling Dineo how Xolani makes her feel alive and special. Good for her.

Jason and Senzo are getting their relationship on track but With Noluntu lurking in the dark corner am not so sure if the happy phase will last.

Steve announced yesterday to the Ezweni people that he and Queen were tying the knot. It’s a good thing Queen had managed to tell Lungile just seconds before Steve and everyone else entered. What is surprising me though is that Queen does not seem like she is 100% happy with her decision or the way things are going and I kinda think she will walk out on Steve, too bad though that she would has lost Lungile and even sadder that Prince is excited that she is back with Steve.

Mawande and Caleb sem to be getting somewhere with the whole issue on Sello problem is Ruby asked Mawande not to say anything to protect Dineo. Caleb then found out that Swazi Lukhele could be a great source of information and now Mawande has to come clean on what happened between Noluntu and Swazi.

It’s getting interesting and I can’t wait to see what will happen tonight what Caleb hears aboutNoluntu’s shenanigans with David Lukhele.

Gotta go guys

Ciao

@makanakam

Serufe said:

good morning…Eish Queen is a character, i’m so interested to see if there will be a wedding or what?

Gugu said:

Morning bloggers,

Thanks Makanaka for the update.
Shame Senso can be happy now but when it comes to reality he wasnt there for Sbu what is doing now its out of jealousy Sbu doesnt need or cares for him anymore, he has Phenyo.

Senzo will get HURT and regret leaving MM for EZWENI

Morning bloggers,

Thanks Makanaka for the update.

Senzo will get HURT and regret leaving MM for EZWENI

Gugu said:

Noluntu uyaphapaha she mustnt rush telling Jason about her and Senzo, must wait till she realise that she is PREGNANT SENZO’s child hahahahahahaha cant wait for that to happen

Gugu said:

@Serufe

You can say that again but I doubt there will be a wedding Queen will be lonely and miserable very soon watch the space

@Serufe

Gugu said:

Oooooops I’m talking to myself again!!!!!!!!

BYE BYE………………………..

Oooooops I’m talking to myself again!!!!!!!!

BYE BYE………………………..

PONA M said:

i rily bliv dt noluntu is guin 2 hv senzo’s child bt again i hv ds bliv dt noluntu myt b sbu’s child i dnt no y bt i bliv dt

Robin Chicco said:

With Swazi now part of the Sello puzzle I wouldnt say they are getting anyway. It might actually be the end. Wandie wouldnt want another rub with her.

Lebo M said:

@ Sbu would be the happiest man in the world and all the luv and care back to Senz again.

Makanaka said:

Oh no I never thought that noluntu could get pregnant eiissshhh but yeah it will be bad for his relationship with Jason but lets just pray it’s a boy and that way Sibusiso will remove Phenyo from the will and put his grandchild hahahaha. Eish I despise Phenyo #covers face#

Serufe said:

hahahha, Makanaka, eish, I would love it if Nolunto can get pregnant with Senzo s child, eish, Sbu will be the happiest man if he get a grandson, hahhaha…eish but at the same time that will be bad for Jason